Escorted Tours by Omega
Some family secrets are just too good to keep to ourselves – which is why Omega Tours has been sharing the best of Europe and North America with their clients ever since they started the family business back in 1967:
Vendemmia in Calabria -- 9 day/7 night coach tour : specialty tour explores the art of wine making, history, culture and Southern Mediterranean cuisine in Italy's best kept secret -- The Calabria region. Includes nightly accommodation in 4-star hotels, breakfast daily and most meals with wine & water. Visit Lamezia, Catanzaro, Crotone, Reggio Calabria, Taormina (Sicily) Pizzo, Vibo Valentia, Cosenza and back to Lamezia
Taste of Italy - 8 day tour from $1795, taxes included. April through October 2014 departures: Like a creamy gelato or hot espresso, one taste of Italy can linger for a lifetime. Travelling from eternal Rome and up through the hazy hills of Tuscany, you’ll spend eight days sampling the best of Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padova, Venice, and Montepulciano.
Taste of Sicily - 6 days from $1299, taxes included. May through October 2014 departures: Wind your way through Sicily as we visit medieval villages, rich in culture and history, as well as Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe.
The Paparazzi - 5 days from $999, taxes included. April through October 2014 departures: Pack your sunglasses and join us as seaside glamour and haunting history intermingle on a five-day journey to Naples, Pompeii, Amalfi, and Capri.
- La Dolce Vita - 3 days from $629, taxes included. April through October 2014 departures: If one shot of our Limoncello two-day tour just isn’t enough, linger a bit longer on this three-day La Dolce Vita excursion. You’ll travel from Rome towards Naples, with medieval villages to punctuate the way.
- Italia Bella Grand - 16 days from $3695, taxes included. May, July, August & September 2014 departures: Ontario Sarracini’s original tour of Italy is perfect for discovering both popular postcard destinations as well as Italy’s hidden cultural and spiritual treasures.You’ll experience the Italy that’s on everyone’s wish list – including Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples, and Capri as well as the Italy that should be on everyone’s list – but isn’t yet!
- Christian Europe ( former Fatima & Lourdes) - 15 days from $3295, taxes included. September 7, 2014 departure: From Lisbon to Rome, immerse yourself in the spiritual beauty of Portugal, Spain, France, and Italy.
- Israel - The Holy Land - 10 days from $2595, taxes included. October 21, 2014 departures: Our ten-day tour of the Holy Land peels back layers of time, history, and faith, letting you glimpse the treasures cherished by three of the world’s major religions.
- Italia Bella South - 10 days from $2695, taxes included. May, July, August & October 2014 departures: This is the southern portion of Ontario Sarracini’s famous Bella Italia Grand tour, and is perfect for exploring well-known destinations like Rome, Naples, Pompeii, and Capri as well as discovering new favorites like Catania, Caltagirone, and Agrigento.
- Italia Bella North - 9 days from $2295, taxes included. May, July, August & September 2014 departures: This is the northern portion of Ontario Sarracini’s famous Bella Italia Grand tour, and is perfect for exploring well-known destinations like Venice, Milan, Florence, and Assisi, as well as discovering new favorites like Castelfranco, Padua, Stresa, and Montecatini.
North America Tours
- Eastern Canada - 11 days from $1959, taxes included. August 7, 2014 departure: Explore Eastern Canada on this eleven-day tour featuring a cruise along the naturally stunning 1,000 Islands, a visit to the walled city of Quebec, rocky and relaxed Peggy’s Cove, history-rich Pier 21, and so much more.
- Canadian Rockies to Vancouver - 10 days from $2995, taxes included. July 20, 2014 departure: Join us as we adventure to some of the most beautiful places in Canada and really, in the world - Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and Vancouver.
- USA Experience - 7 days from $1259, taxes included. August 18, 2014 departure: Sample the best of the USA’s East Coast with this seven-day tour of major cities, including Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
- Highlights of Ontario & Quebec - 4 days from $549, taxes included. July 25 & August 21, 2014 departures: This four-day journey blends faith, culture, and natural beauty, visiting Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston and The 1000 Islands.
- Chicago 4 Day Mini Tour - 4 days from $559, taxes included. June 13, 2014 departure: Escape to the "Windy City" as we enjoy a guided sightseeing tour, boat cruise and so much more!
- Washington 4 Day Mini Tour - 4 days from $559, taxes included. July 18, 2014 departure: Washington is one of America's most beautiful cities boasting monuments, memorials, impressive architecture, large public parks and of course, the home of the President.
- Boston 4 Day Mini Tour - 4 days from $599, taxes included. August 8, 2014 departure: Enjoy this escorted tour, visiting key highlights of Boston, but also allowing you time on your own to explore!
- New York City 4 Day Mini Tour - 4 days from $449, taxes included. Departures February through October 2014: Escape on a dazzling tour of Manhattan’s concrete canyons, Times Square’s neon lights, and the world’s most memorable skyline. Take a bite of the Big Apple with us: its magnetic energy will linger in your memories forever!
- New York City New Years Eve 2014, 4 Day Mini Tour - 4 days from $549, taxes included. Depart December 30, 2014: Join us as we bid farewell to 2014 and welcome in the New Year in New York City!
- Black Friday New York City Shopping Excursion - 3 days from $259, taxes included. Depart November 29, 2014: Bags, boots, belts and clothing galore – New York is a shopper’s paradise. On Black Friday Weekend, enjoy the thrill and excitement of finding the world’s finest designer labels at outrageous discounts!